Thursday, April 28, 2011

Even I admit that this break has gone on for a ridiculously long time...

Being a very busy person, The Politick apparently decided to completely disappear from the blogosphere for a couple of weeks. I've been chomping at the bit to get back to the story, but it's her turn to write, and I also didn't want to continue before I got a chance to discuss the changes we made. So I started casting around for story ideas I could work on myself, because I had fun writing for this blog every night, and hopefully you readers had fun reading new segments. I found one that seems promising, so I'm going to start writing that one, at least until The Politick gets back. I'm a little nervous about starting this story, because it would be so easy to mess up; I have an idea in my head of how I want it to be, and I'm not sure I can put that into words. But it's worth a try.
So until tomorrow,

No comments:

Post a Comment