The Good Parts
- I like our overall outline, although there are certainly parts that need fixing.
- I like the characters we have - I'd love to develop them deeper.
- Some parts are written really well, I want to keep and develop those.
The Less-Good Parts
- Lots of inconsistency - we have to go through and make sure all of our facts are straight.
- I kind of want to get rid of Taliss - other than the dragon, there is no other mention of magic. Unless, maybe we can make one of the characters magic users... I'm thinking Alisen, or maybe Lilia.
- I'd like to fill in a lot of the plot gaps - there needs to be more development in all of the character relations, and Quin and Alisen don't really have stated backstories.
- Um... Ros? That whole subplot doesn't make any sense to me.
What do you think of our first draft?